Your hot air balloon flight in
Tuscany will usually begin shortly after sunrise as you launch from one of our locations in and around the inspiring cities of Florence or or in the heart of the famous Chianti region near Monteriggioni. Siena
Where you fly and what you see will be decided by the wind and every flight is different, but your three to four hour experience will certainly include:
* Around one hour’s flight as part of a small group of passengers (approximately eight people)
* Invitation to assist with the inflation and deflation of the balloon
* A traditional ballooning toast with champagne or fine local prosecco
* Flight certificate signed by your pilot
* Transfers from central pick-up points (meeting times as early as 5am in peak summer)
Price: €275 per person
Flights are weather dependent and the location depends on conditions and wind direction on the day.
When you book you will receive a confirmation including a flight line telephone number to call after 10pm the night before a morning flight or the afternoon of an evening flight. The pilot will leave a message confirming if the flight is going ahead, what time to meet, which of our locations to meet at and any other important instructions.
Fin More information: http://www.balloonflightsitaly.com/